TRACKLANDER 4WD ROOF RACKS
- Alloy construction. Chromate dipped, then finished with a hammer-tone powder coated finish (twice the thickness of standard powder coating).
- The curved leg design, suitable for most applications, provides increased strength for those heavier loads.
- Five-year warranty.
- 7mm mesh base is recessed and welded at every point of contact, ensuring no rattle or cracking in rough conditions and no sharp edges to damage your load.
- Each leg mount has two bolt points with locking strut nut to attach the roof rack.
- 3mm wall thickness for perimeter rail extrusion.
- Up to 11 cross members, depending on model and size of rack chosen.
- Cambered cross rails on the roof rack’s base gives the load great spring and support.
- High impact wind deflector provides smooth, quiet travel.
- High security attachment to the vehicle (it cannot be undone quickly by standard spanners).
- Up to 200kg maximum load capacity.
- Side fixed ladders are available for just about every popular 4x4.
- Full length ‘V’-shaped gutter supports ensure the legs bed down and secure the rack to the vehicle, firmly fitting to the shape of the gutters.
- Rack designed to flex with vehicle.
- Minimal fitting height, providing the lowest profile to the roof of the vehicle, but still allowing cleaning of the vehicle’s roof.
- Choose from full, 3/4 & 1/2 length for most vehicles.
- Choose from standard, open-ended (trade style) or tent topper styles to best suit your needs.